These simple little muffins are my new favorite breakfast.
What you need:
2 C almond flour
1/2 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
2 T matcha powder
1/4 C honey
1/4 C olive oil
What you do:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in one bowl.
3. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl.
4. Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry and blend well.
5. Spoon into lined mini muffin tin (or full size). (Makes about 24 mini, 12 full size.)
6. Bake 20ish minutes, depending on your oven, until the edges brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
For optional chocolate drizzly topping:
Melt a small handful of your favorite chocolate chips either in double boiler or microwave. Spoon over top of muffins.
Want to work with me one-on-one to create the life you really want?